picture

picture

October 28, 2012

Community Living and Friends from Texas

An introduction to the 'community' in the Community House:
T still gives me rides on her scooter, even though I have a bike.
L napping in the sun. (Note: no pictures and curtains.)
Installing my new mattresses (aka foam).
 I walked in and found K like this, I may or may
not have been scared.
I get to help and appreciate new hair styles.
LM following behind the scooter : )
T cooks a lot of yummy Western food which is very comforting.
I get to help.
She does cool things like turn this...
...into this.
I sometimes make the salad and cut veggies if needed.
But I always get distracted by random beauty. They have the most
beautiful and delicious carrots here. I think I might paint this for art class.
Here is our table, set and colorful.
So happy.
After dinner we usually hang out here, laptop party!
(Note: the new additions)
Filling the kitchen with goodies while welcoming our friends from Texas.
Whole wheat and oat pancake batter, yum!

China has some weird bacon, kind of looks like ham...
...and tastes so good.
Here is a little tutorial: How to make omelets for a crowd (14).
We got really creative with our eggs.
Here is our omelet bar, we precooked everything the night before.
You gather everything you want, along with 2 eggs and some milk, and
put it in a plastic bag. You have to get all the air out and make sure it is
sealed tightly. 
Then you put about 6 at a time in a pot of boiling water for about 1 mins.
If all goes well, you still have the names clearly written on the bags and
are ready to open and taste!

                            
VoilĂ !

Botaem did all the dishes, bless his heart.
And lastly, one can never overlook a Korean's feet.

I'm enjoying community living, as you may be able to see, we have a lot of good times. More to come: BooBash International, the details of language learning and pictures from the past! Stay tuned.

Linds






No comments:

Post a Comment